EntryPoint 2018, a cross-cultural mentoring programme is organized by COME-project (Chamber of Multicultural Enterprises). You have no enrolment fee and no obligation to offer employment to mentees.
Novelty 2018: Programme between international professionals and Finnish talents.
- Who: Professionals in Finland (regardless cultural background)
- What: EntryPoint 2018, a cross-cultural mentoring partnership connecting professionals and talents with international mindset
- When: February 2018 – June 2018 (5 months)
- How: Apply now to Become an EntryPoint Mentor no later than 7th January 2018
- Why: Enhancing your multicultural competencies and communication skills, expanding your professional networks, learning from future generations…
- Read more about The ABCD of EntryPoint Mentoring Programme
EntryPoint 2016 in a nutshell
EntryPoint 2016 started with 92 participants from 28 countries. EntryPoint mentors are from business, academia and public sector, and 1/3 of mentors are from corporate partners (KONE, Nokia, OP and Skanska).
EntryPoint organized 5 times network events and 15 times thematic group meetings (from company visits to interactive workshops).
Good Practice International
In September 2017, COME-project’s EntryPoint Mentoring Programme was invited to The Metropolis Conference 2017 in the Hague organized by Network IQ (Integration through Qualification), and will be published as a ‘Good Practice International’ in December 2017.
Network IQ aims at implementing the recognition activities across Germany at the regional level in the 16 regional networks with about 380 projects since 2005. The IQ has competence centers with five key areas, such as
1) Counselling and Job Training,
2) Work-related German Language,
3) Intercultural Opening and Anti-Discrimination,
4) Migrant Entrepreneurship and
5) Immigration, and etc.